Please add any other helpful information such as the availability of parking (I will have a lot to carry in).
Yoga Playgroup is designed for big and little people to play together. We encourage all big people to participate to their fullest ability. When the big people laugh, play and have fun, the little people are happy and magical connections happen.
Please specify how many people of each age group you are expecting to participate:
- 0-1 year olds
- 1 year olds
- 2 year olds
- 3 year olds
- 4 year olds
- 5-6 year olds
- 7-11 year olds
- 12-14 year olds
- 15-18 year olds
Liability Waiver and Terms and Conditions: *
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether I or my child are fit to practice yoga. I also understand that supportive and encouraging touch, massage, and partner and group interaction is an integral part of this class.
I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I and/or my child/children, now or hereafter, may have against the Instructor.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Instructor will provide props to make the session fun and engaging and appropriate instructions for safe use. The Instructor will maintain equipment to an appropriate standard. The Instructor accepts no responsibility for any accident or injury resulting from misuse or use outside of that reasonably deemed as safe.
2. The Client is liable to pay for any damage to the Instructor's property whilst in the Client's care.
3. The Client is responsible for providing a safe space of an adequate size and cleanliness. We practice in a circle and need enough space for 1 mat for each participant; mats are able to have their inside edges overlapping. If adequate space is not provided and the session is unable to go ahead, no refund will be given.
4. The Client will allow the Instructor access to the event space no less than 15 minutes before the scheduled event time.
5. Full payment is required to secure your booking. Cancellation policy is as follows:
- Notice given < 4 weeks before event date = 100% cancellation fee applies
- Notice given > 4 weeks before event date = 50% cancellation fee applies (minus any payment gateway fees imposed at time of initial booking)
6. You are booking the rockstar team of Nancy and 2 year old Henley to come and play yoga with you.